Sunday, June 13, 2010

London Trip



I'm Back from the awesome shopping spree trip in London. Thought we know that London do not have many attractions, etc. the "the Big Ben" aka the clock tower, London Bridge , the tower bridge, seeing the traditional guards wearing the long Cap about their heads and the history of them. We took a Free City Day Walk to know about all these histories within one day. As expected was nothing much like a busy street down town with shopping road and even working adults seen everywhere. I'm in the capital of England; as we know the English Premier League. I visited two clubs around the area where my train tickets could reach. Arsenal & Chelsea. Head inside the Store to get some souvenir back to Singapore. We head to Oxford Christ Church to view the Scene taken in Harry Potter movie Like the big dinning area and the Stairs. Lovely Place to be if you are really been a shopaholic, because it will just drive you nuts. Imagine me heading to Topman everyday when I'm London. heading back to try diff shirts and pants. Woah! I shall stop shopping anything in Germany, unless I really need it! (: 



For Pictures : Click Me